Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Snakeskin Selfie

Dress - c/o Jacob; Sweater - Joe Fresh; Pumps - Aldo; Watch - Fossil

Sorry for the mirror selfies, but we're in the middle of what has become the neverending move, and I just had to show off this beautiful shift dress that Jacob sent me.

Since it arrived last week, it has quickly become one of my favourite pieces (I've already planned out to which events I'll be wearing it in the next few weeks). Not only is the snakeskin print great for fall, but the dress goes from day to night with the simple addition of a cardigan. The belt helps to accentuate the waist, and the length is completely office appropriate. All wins in my book!

I can't wait to wear this dress all through fall with my favourite tights and boots.

7 comments:

  1. What a cute dress - and it fits you like a glove! What a shame that your move hasn't been going well, hopefully everything gets sorted out soon.
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dress looks amazing on you! the print is very fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice print!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a stunning dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I love this dress :-) What a great look on you!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The fashion is very essential for women. Without fashion there is nothing in this world.
    http://fashionworld9999.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...