Yesterday morning, while drinking coffee and procrastinating, I received a message from the lovely Teresa of Affordable Chic letting me know that she's nominated me for a Leibster Award. Looking for any excuse to avoid going out in the cold, I thought this would be a fun post. So, here we go...
The Liebster Award is for bloggers with under 300 followers and the rules of the award are that the nominee must link back to whoever awarded them, write 11 random facts about themselves, answer the 11 questions from the award giver and then nominate another 11 bloggers (I picked 12) and make 11 questions for them to answer. Its a great way for new and undiscovered bloggers to meet new people, get more and followers and find some blogs that they want to follow.
11 Random Facts About Me!
- Two of my best friends don’t know I have a blog.
- I am the definition of a homebody, to a fault.
- I’m an only child. When I was young I wanted an older brother so badly that I lied to my Australian pen pal about having one. I figured she'd never find out (unless she reads this blog now...)
- My favourite bank is Pink Floyd. I own a pair of Pink Floyd Converse that have never been worn and are on display on my bookshelf.
- My pet peeve is when people talk about their local or favourite sports team and say “we”.
- I dream of living in Stockholm.
- Sometimes I forget that I’m short.
- I don’t appreciate art. I often don’t get it.
- I see far too much of myself in Liz Lemon; I think it’s awesome!
- I love food, but would never consider myself a foodie. I’ll pretty much eat anything.
- My biggest fear is snakes; even the CGI snake in Harry Potter gives me the creeps.
11 Questions from Teresa:
- If you could have any career in the world what would it be? Travel writer
- If you were stuck on a deserted island what would you bring with you? Reading materials, a water bottle (to stay hydrated), and some sort of cheese flavoured cracker.
- What is your favorite number? 16 – Trevor Linden is the greatest!
- Would you rather be rich or famous? Rich – I would love to no long have debt and be able to travel at the drop of a hat.
- If you could change your name what would you change it to? Anna or Anja.
- What is your favorite song? Heartbeats by the Knife
- If you could travel any where in the world where would you go? Iceland!
- Walmart or Target? I haven’t been to Target (yet), so this is an unfair question.
- What would you buy if money didn't matter? A cute little 3-bedroom house to fix up and make my own, and a brown lab puppy (who will stay a puppy forever!)
- What is your most embarrassing moment? Do I have to pick just one?! I’ve been caught more than a few times dancing and singing when I have my headphones on at work.
- What inspired you to start your blog? I write a lot at work, but I still felt there was a void. I guess you could say I needed a creative outlet, so I decided to start Petite Adventures.
- Favourite food?
- Favourite book?
- Favourite place to shop?
- Favourite place in the world to visit?
- Who’s style inspires you?
- What inspired your blog name?
- What’s your ultimate style faux pas?
- What one item from your closet that you can’t live without?
- What’s one thing from your bucket list you would like to accomplish in 2013?
- Your dream day would consist of…
- Spice Girls, Backstreet Boys or N*SYNC?
- Nini of http://www.thefinebalance.net
- Mikki of http://www.centrestreetstyle.com
- Kelly of http://enterkelly.blogspot.ca
- Rebecca of http://www.lotsixtyfive.com
- Darcy of http://www.eternaloptimist88.blogspot.ca
- Laura of http://www.thefashionkidd.com
- Emily of http://tinfoilstiaras.blogspot.ca
- Lauren of ellepottsie.wordpress.com
- Jen of http://appleandfloss.blogspot.ca
- The girls of http://capitaloh.blogspot.ca
- Kyla of http://dearfashionaddicts.blogspot.ca
- Sheryl of http://www.dollarfoolishclosetwise.com
Happy Sunday - hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!
BLOGLOVIN | CHICTOPIA | FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | TWITTER